Fan Pic Contest Rules
1. Entrants must be over the age of 18. The contest is open to residents of Canada and the US.
Employees of Hatley the Little Blue House Inc. (hereby known as “Hatley”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, wholesalers, retailers or others, advertising and promotional agencies and the household members and/or the immediate family of any of the above, are not eligible to participate in the Contest. For the purpose of these Contest Rules, “immediate family" means husband, wife, spouse, mother, father, brother, sister, son and/or daughter, whether or not they reside in the same household.
Sponsors shall have the right at any time to require proof of identity and/or eligibility to participate in the Contest. Failure to provide such proof within a reasonable period of time may result in disqualification. All personal and other information requested by and supplied to Sponsors for the purpose of this Contest must be truthful, complete, accurate and in no way misleading. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any entry or entrant in its and their sole discretion, should any entry or entrant at any stage contain and/or supply untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
2.The person in the picture should be wearing a Hatley garment.
3.The contest is ongoing, but winners are decided on the 1st of every month (with the exception of public holidays and weekends - in which case it will be the next closest day after).
4. Entrants agree to have their photos published overall Hatley digital marketing assets (Website, social media, and newsletters).
5. The winner will be required to answer a skill-testing question in order to claim their prize.
6. All entries must be placed through our Facebook Fan Pic Contest app and entrants must agree to the terms and conditions in order to enter the contest. No purchase of Hatley products is necessary for entry.
7. Entry is limited to one per person per month.
8. The prize is one pair of Hatley Pajamas. Winners will not be able to exchange their prize for cash, credit or any other Hatley merchandise. Size and style can be selected while stocks last.
Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute any prize or component of a prize for its cash value or a prize of approximately the same retail value. Prizes are non-transferable, must be accepted as awarded by Contest Sponsor and cannot be exchanged for cash or other substitutes.
9. The prize winner will notified by email - to the address provided at time of entry until the 15th of every month. If for any reason an entrant's email address has changed they must notify Hatley in order to receive proper notification should they win. The declared winner consents to the use by the contest sponsor of his/her name, city of residence, photograph, voice, statement and image for any publicity or promotional purposes, in all media, without remuneration, throughout the world in perpetuity.
10. Entrants will not be individually contacted, except for the declared winner, who will be contacted by email.
11. Finalists must respond to Hatley within 6 months from the date the winner is announced in order to collect their prize. If they fail to do so they will be deemed to have forfeited their winnings.
12. Prizes are limited to one per household.
13. The decisions of the Contest Sponsor are final, and entrants agree to abide by all of the instructions and decisions of Contest Sponsor.
14. Any Submissions (works, drawings, images), comments or suggestions submitted to Hatley The Little Blue House (“Hatley”), either online or offline, will become Hatley’s sole and exclusive property upon its submission. This policy is intended to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when projects developed by Hatley's professional staff might seem to others to be the same or similar to their own creative work. If at our request you send certain specific submissions (e.g., t-shirt strap line ideas, imagery for clothing, postings to our contests) or, if you send us any unsolicited creative ideas, suggestions, photographs, notes, drawings, concepts or any other information or materials (collectively, the "Submissions"), the Submissions shall be deemed, and shall remain, the sole property of Hatley. None of the Submissions shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Hatley, and Hatley shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submissions. Without limiting the foregoing, Hatley shall exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing rights in and to the Submissions of every kind and nature throughout the universe and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
The Contest Sponsor assumes no responsibility for entries lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected, or for the failure, interruption, technical malfunction or delay of any email or other communication to be received for any reason; any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by contest website users or by equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest or for any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries in the contest; problems with the function of any website or website feature howsoever caused; the malfunction of, or damage caused by any telephone network or lines, computer equipment, data or software, online systems, servers or access providers; any functionality lost due to not having cookies enabled; traffic congestion on the Internet; the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks; or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers”.
Contest Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion without prior notice, to amend, cancel, suspend or reinstate this contest at any time and for any reason whatsoever.
Any person or entity making a Submission, specifically consents to the use of his/her/its name when identifying contest participants or winners including the Submission, name and photograph (if provided to Hatley).
The laws of New York State shall control.
By entering the contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these contest rules, which are subject to change without notice to contest entrants individually, and each entrant releases the Contest Sponsor, its parent and affiliated companies, their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and advertising and promotional agencies, from any damage, loss or liability suffered as a result of or arising from the entrant’s participation in the contest or the use of any prize.
Welcome to Hatley
Choosing the correct shipping destination will allow you to see the correct prices and product availability for your country.
You are currently shipping to USA.
Prices in US Dollars (US$)
Would you like to ship somewhere else?
We currently do not ship anywhere else. If you would like to see our product selection, please choose our Canadian site.